20th ANNUAL NATIONAL JURIED EXHIBITION
will be held at the historical
Salmagundi Club in New York City
AWARDS - Over $70,000 in Awards
• Best of Show $12,000
• Second Place $8,000
• Third Place $4,000
• William Schultz Award for Oils $1,000
• Dickinson Signature Award $1,000
• Marjorie L. Bradley Memorial Award of Excellence $1000
• Ney Founders Award for Masters $1000
• Award of Excellence for Water Media $1,000
• Award of Excellence for Pastel $1,000
• Southwest Art Award of Excellence $3,380
• American Art Collector Award of Excellence $3,400
• Fine Art Connoisseur Award of Excellence $3,995
• Plus approximately $20,000 in Merchandise and
Cash Awards including
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
April 8 – May 20: Digital entries accepted at www. juriedartservices.com
May 20: Digital Entry Deadline at JuriedArtServices.com, midnight Pacific time (PST).
June 21: Jury results will be emailed to entrants and made available on the AIS website
Sept. 20: Kevin Macpherson, AISM, demo at 6 to 8pm at Salmagundi Club.
Educational programs during the day, including a lecture by Peter Trippi, Fine Art Connoisseur magazine, a panel discussion and group demos.
Sept. 21: All Member Paintout!
LODGINGSHIPPING INSTRUCTIONS (Accepted Artwork Only)
1. IDENTIFICATION TAG - Attach to back of artwork (Accepted Work Only).